From any state.
From any country.
Easy ~ Fast ~ Cheap
Where to send documents for apostille services?
If you have the original document for apostille, legalization, translation or certification, send it to apostille services: eTuls, LLC, 228 Park Ave S #86399, New York, NY 10003-1502,
If you do not have the original document for apostille, legalization, translation or certification, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact apostille services can arrange it for you.
How long does it take?
- from 2 business days for US apostille,
- 2-30 business days for overseas apostille.
Delivery is calculated from the moment we receive the document and payment. Delivery times depend on your selection of mail or courier services.
What is included in the fees?
- our fees include state or foreign government fees (the fees vary from state to state, country to country and by document type),
- our fees include first class delivery within the US and option to select first class mail or courier for oversees orders.
How can apostille services help?
To save your money, time and energy, apostille services can arrange apostille or legalization for you. Apostille services offer also translations, certifications and other related services which you might need.
When do you need Apostille?
- you have document that must be used overseas
- you have a foreign document that must be used in the U.S.
How does an Apostille look like?
In each state and in each country, the apostille has different form. It can be a stamp or an attached certification. As an example, below is an Apostille from New York.